Tonight we had the missionaries (Elders Eyer and Wadsworth), over for a little pre-Christmas dinner. I used my Christmas china-I had never used it before! The table looked so cute! Then after dinner, the kids, Jeremy, and the elders, made sugar cone Christmas Trees. We had a contest and Luke was the judge. Daddy won! But I liked Elder Eyer's the best! They had fun and took lots of pictures to send home to their families. Another night of great Christmas memories!
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Missionary Christmas
Tonight we had the missionaries (Elders Eyer and Wadsworth), over for a little pre-Christmas dinner. I used my Christmas china-I had never used it before! The table looked so cute! Then after dinner, the kids, Jeremy, and the elders, made sugar cone Christmas Trees. We had a contest and Luke was the judge. Daddy won! But I liked Elder Eyer's the best! They had fun and took lots of pictures to send home to their families. Another night of great Christmas memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment