Today I was going through boxes and sorting through old picture frames, when I came upon this! This was 16 years ago! Wow! I was a nanny for these 4 awesome kids. Now they are all grown and have all become AWESOME adults! It has almost been a year since Colby left on his mission. I feel so old! But I am so grateful, still to this day, for the wonderful experience I have had being a part of these kids' lives!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Memory Lane...
Today I was going through boxes and sorting through old picture frames, when I came upon this! This was 16 years ago! Wow! I was a nanny for these 4 awesome kids. Now they are all grown and have all become AWESOME adults! It has almost been a year since Colby left on his mission. I feel so old! But I am so grateful, still to this day, for the wonderful experience I have had being a part of these kids' lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment