Saturday, March 13, 2010

My heart is happy...

When Gavin got his guitar and wanted to play music with Cali and wrote his own song, that MADE MY HEART HAPPY. Last night Jeremy and I went and did Sealings and went out to dinner-and that MADE MY HEART HAPPY. We got home to find the kids still awake and having a blast with their babysitter and cousin Sarah-THAT MADE MY HEART HAPPY. And today, Luke had a play date with his new friend Ben. They played so well together and had so much fun together. Watching them laughing and playing MADE MY HEART SO HAPPY!
Just thought I would share...

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your heart was happy, that made me smile, and made my heart happy. Love you sweetie, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya.... I'm still recovering from that late night! =) haha! Love You Guys!

    ReplyDelete