I'm pretty lucky when it comes to this day. I gave my dad a card today that read: " To a dad who has always looked out for me; From a daughter who has always looked up to him. " That is the truth. I have been so blessed to have the dad that I have. I have felt loved my whole life because of him. I always wanted to find someone to marry who could be as special as him. And I did! Jeremy is such an amazing dad and so much like my own. His kids love him more than anything in this world! And I know that Jeremy is so great at being a dad, because he had such an amazing dad too! I'm very lucky and happy that I could honor all of them this day! I LOVE YOU DADDY AND JEREMY AND DAD! XOXOXO
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Happy Fathers Day!
I'm pretty lucky when it comes to this day. I gave my dad a card today that read: " To a dad who has always looked out for me; From a daughter who has always looked up to him. " That is the truth. I have been so blessed to have the dad that I have. I have felt loved my whole life because of him. I always wanted to find someone to marry who could be as special as him. And I did! Jeremy is such an amazing dad and so much like my own. His kids love him more than anything in this world! And I know that Jeremy is so great at being a dad, because he had such an amazing dad too! I'm very lucky and happy that I could honor all of them this day! I LOVE YOU DADDY AND JEREMY AND DAD! XOXOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment