After the movie, we headed over to "Little Cakes" for some yummy Harry Potter Cupcakes! Aren't they cute?
Tuesday was a big day. He had his Priesthood Interview w/ the Bishop and passed! He also got his Scout Tenderfoot Award at his Court of Honor.
Wednesday night, Gammy and Papa came over for dinner. They brought their gifts for him. Here he is w/ his new lightsaber and the Clone Wars Season 2 on DVD. Happy Kid!
Then he got his gifts from his family!
Cali got him this cool Tron Light Cycle! It drives on the walls and ceiling! Cool!
At Thanksgiving at Auntie Shawna and Uncle Gavin's he got to have his birthday dessert= Pumpkin Pie!
And a cool "Kung Zhu" Pet!
On Friday-Gavin wanted to have his annual birthday surf! This year, he got to go with Daddy, Papa & Carter!
And to finish off this wonderful week, Gavin got ordained a Deacon. All of these wonderful people came to show their support!
I can't believe he's 12! But I'm so excited for him and am so grateful for all this Bug has taught me! I love being his mom. I will be forever grateful to my Father in Heaven for sending Gavin to me!
Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment