Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mommy Date Night

 Last night, I picked up my mom and we headed for a special date night at the Happiest Place on Earth.  Our passes are almost up, and we have always talked about how we would like to do a night, just the 2 of us, going through all the shops of Disneyland.  It was so much fun!
We started the night with dinner at our favorite place, The Plaza Inn:
Pot Roast, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, veggies and grape juice w/ sprite
 Once our tummies were full, we went through each shop down Main Street.
 We also went through each shop in AdventureLand, New Orleans Square and FantasyLand.  We did ride one ride...It's a Small World.  We ended our night (around 11:30 PM!), at the new Jolly Holiday Bakery and Cafe.  We got Caramel Hot Chocolate and shared this delicious Matterhorn Maccaroon:
 I can't believe we shut the place down!  But we did and we had a wonderful time doing it!  This is another one of those special memories I get to have with my special mom!  Thanks Mom...I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment