Tuesday, December 25, 2012

It's Practically Here!!

Wow!  I can't believe it's here.  It came so quickly this year.  We were so busy, we didn't even get to go caroling this year.  I spent the rest of the week being gone every night and working everyday!  Wednesday night, I went with Jen to Ward Temple Night.  Thursday night, I got some last minute shopping done.  Friday night, Jeremy and I took some time to go on a short date and shop some more.  Saturday, I ran errands all day and we had to do a run-through for the Christmas Cantata.  We snuck in a visit to Mark & Tracy's to drop off gifts and take Sarah some ice cream for her swollen cheeks (she got her wisdom teeth out!).  We also managed to drive down a couple streets of lights, before heading home for the night.  Sunday was another busy, yet wonderful day!  Jeremy sang in the choir and in a quartet.  Cali and Luke had a duet and I played the piano.  My Young Womens Christmas Lesson, about the White Stocking, went really well.  After church, I went on my first inactive visits.  I was so scared.  But they all went well and I'm so glad I went.  Then I came home and vegged.  I was exhausted!!!  We just hung out together that night and watched "Elf".
Oh!  After church, we also took a couple picture of us in our Christmas clothes:
Take 1:  Daisy jumped in for a kiss!

Take 2:  The Good One

Take 3:  The Real Us!


No comments:

Post a Comment