Thursday, October 24, 2013

Princess Sarah

 Last Friday night, I returned to RBVHS for their Homecoming Game.  The whole family was there because Sarah was Homecoming Court!  We were so excited for her!
 She looked gorgeous and brother looked pretty cute all dressed up in his tux.  He also looked pretty proud of his (not so) little girl!

 We were pumped!  My kids all made signs and waved them when she went by on her float-


 As Mark walked her down the field to the stage, the announcer read a little speech about Sarah.  It was so loud, we couldn't hear it though...



 I'm pretty sure she got more love and attention than the Queen!  Love this girl and so proud I get to be her Auntie!


 And she rocked it as Drum Major in her dress...



 




 It was such a fun family night...but these 2 got tired and cold and left with daddy before the game ended...
 After the game, the band did their tournament performance.  Sarah looked so awesome leading them in her dress.  She is Amazing!

I took a video of the whole thing, but blogger is having a hard time uploading.  So, I'll keep trying and hope to have it up on here soon! 
Happy Homecoming Sar Bear!  We Love You and are so happy for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment