Sarah's getting married!!!!!
And Saturday we got this show on the road with a lovely shower at the Parker's. Eleysa and Dani put together a beautiful spread and lots of family and friends gathered to honor the bride-to-be!
There was lots of yummy food, a game, and then lots and lots of presents. And Gammy made a "Miss Reality"-
One of the highlights of the day was Uncle Jeremy's gift. He wrapped it himself in cherry wrapping paper with duct tape...
Isn't it lovely???? "Uncle Jeremy Approved Pajamas"-
And then she opened mine-
There was a little less fabric...
I can not believe this sweet little Sarah Boop is getting married. But I am so happy for her. She has snagged a really great guy and I believe that she will be very happy. Isn't she beautiful?
It was a happy day full of love and joy! This is one special girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment