Wednesday, July 1, 2015

efy Salt Lake City *Special Edition*

 This kids left for SLC on Fathers Day.  He was NOT excited to go.  I wrote a very heart felt post on my personal blog...I won't go into details here.  Let's just say, Satan was trying very hard to make sure this kid did not make it to efy.  
But he went!  Thanks to Jordan and Colby, he got all checked in and had a life-changing experience.  He made some wonderful friends and gained a testimony.  He also has a new mentor, Brad Wilcox.  They will stay in touch.  Gavin texted us towards the end of the week.  He did not want to leave efy because of the love and spirit he felt there.  I hope we can keep some of that here at home now that he's back.  efy is the best place to send our youth.  I truly believe that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment