Sunday, July 3, 2016

Sean and Kaylee

Yesterday we got to go and see Sean and Kaylee get married!!!
I was so excited to be there.  I'm still pregnant.  And that's ok, because I got to be there on this special day!
The temple sealing was really special and so many family and friends were there to celebrate this adorable couple...




It was such a beautiful, happy day!
And how cute are Lyndsey and I???


The reception was in Valley Center at Adams Park.  They did such a great job of transforming the park into such a pretty wedding venue...

 There was a ring ceremony...



 And then we partied!
I saw so many family and friends I hadn't seen in so long.  They had a "The Habit" food truck and a photo booth.  And we danced our little booties off!  It was such a great day!  I love all of these people so much.  I am so blessed to be a part of this family!
Congratulations Sean and Kaylee!




No comments:

Post a Comment