Monday, May 8, 2017

Easters!!

 Guess who woke up feeling totally sick again?  Yeah...Me...Dangit!
But I still came down and watched these sillies find their baskets...







 I went upstairs and passed out.  I missed church.  I was so bummed.  But I woke up around 3 and felt better.  We all got ready to head over to Gammy's for the Great Hunt!  I didn't get a pic of my family in their Easter Best, so we tried to get a nice shot before we left.  This is what I got...









 Finally!
 Well...
 Yes!  We Did It!
We started the festivities by playing "dirt darts"-
 The Easter Gammy-

 Once the McEwans arrived, we got hunting!










 The annual crooked group pic - with my son as a frisbee-
 Cali wore a flower crown and I love it!


 After a delicious ham candy dinner, we took a walk to the beach.
 It was a beautiful night:
 We headed back to Gammy's for dessert and my dad tried to enforce a "no electronics" rule.  It worked out really great...
It was a wonderful Easter.  Even though I didn't feel awesome, I enjoyed the time I got with my family.  I am so grateful for this holiday and for my Savior, Jesus Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment