Becky came down to visit for her mom's birthday, a wedding and a special birthday trip for Cordy. Jeremy and I got to join her and her buds for a fun night out-
Then we had an awesome girls night at the mall!
Cordy wanted to get her ears pierced for her 12th birthday...
So we talked Meish into letting Hailee get hers done too!
It was so sad to watch...
But look how beautiful she is!
Cordy was so brave-
And then Nana decided she needed hers done too-
All the girls with their new bling-
Then we had an impromptu dress up session with Cali...
And ended up purchasing this dress for her Winter Ball! I was not emotionally prepared for this. I totally cried. She looks so grown up. But she loved it and it was so much fun to do with the ladies!
We finished the night with dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Best Girls Night Ever!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment