Yep! Our little girl is old enough to go to Prom! Crazy! It was so much fun picking out the dress and shoes and on Friday, May 4th, we had to rush and get her ready after school for the 4:00 PM pick up! But my sweet girl is a natural beauty, so that wasn't too hard!
And sweet Felipe came over to help with the make up...
She's the bestest BFF!
She looked so pretty! I love her so much!
Tyler Nelson was her date. When he showed up, I had to get a couple "front of the house" pics...
I couldn't go to the park, where they were meeting their group for pictures. Brody had a game. Katherine got to take them and got these cute pics...
They were both so happy when picture time was done...
These are my favorite from the "good camera"...
Tyler and Harrison - Cali's Best Buds! - Goofballs!
They got to have this awesome Star Wars themed dinner at the Butlers-
And Sister Butler was sweet enough to send me these great group pics-
Cali- And Cali & Tyler w/ Lizzie & Harrison...
The dance was in Del Mar. Cali said it was amazing and so fun! It was a "San Diego" theme. There was a fair in the parking lot, a beach to make s'mores, games, food, cotton candy....and, of course the dance. She loved riding the ferris wheel and getting a characature (sp??).
Chloe was there too! And I love that they kind of wore matching dresses!
Her first formal dance with a date was a blast! I'm so glad she had so much fun!




























No comments:
Post a Comment