Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Braces off!

 Last week, Luke got his braces off!  Look at that smile?

 To celebrate, I surprised him with a trip to his favorite place the next day!
 It was such a fun day!  The weather was perfect and the crowds weren't too bad.  I asked him what the one ride was that he had to ride, and he said Haunted Mansion.  So, the first thing we did when we got there, was run and get fast passes for it. While in the area, we rodes Pirates & Thunder Mtn.  Then we headed over to his favorite place for lunch...


We got fast passes for Ghost Galaxy, then ran over to New Orleans Square to ride the Haunted Mansion...
We were a little early for our fast passes, so we passed the time with some of our favorite treats...


After the Haunted Mansion, we rode Thunder Mtn again, because the line was short.  Then we headed over to the parade route and got a front row spot for the Pixar Play Parade!


After the parade, we rode Buzz Lightyear and then used our fast passes for Ghost Galazy.  Too bad we don't show up in the pic...Dangit!  Still was so fun and the first time I've ridden the Ghost Galaxy Space Mtn.-
We spent some time just kind of wandering around, not sure what to do next.  He told me that he didn't want to come by himself anymore.  He likes it better with his siblings.  That made me happy & sad all at the same time.  I guess he's 15 and getting too big to just hang out with mom.
After riding Mr. Toad, we grabbed dinner from the Red Rose Tavern and headed to the Train Station to take back to the main gate.  On our way, we noticed that Indiana Jones was only a 20 minute wait!  So, we jumped in and rode that.  Then we took the train to the main gate.  We promised to get Cali a treat, and so we grabbed her an apple from the Candy Palace.  We ended up closing the place down at 9:00 PM!  I loved this day and I love this boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment