Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Merry Christmas! 2018

The kids were so good.  They let us sleep in until 7:30.  But poor Zac, he had been outside our house waiting for us to get up since 6!  Doh!  
 Luckily, he was dressed as the Christmas Turtle and stayed safe until I let him in when I went down to see if Santa came...
 And he did!  Duh!





 Gifts from Hailee...
 And $$ from Gramma Gerry...
 My favorite part of Christmas morning, is seeing the gifts everyone opens from each other.  It makes me so happy!

















 Luke and Brody FINALLY got a drum set!!




 Scrac turned my kids into assassins...
 And Brody loved his gifts so much, that he took this picture of his haul...
 We spent the rest of the day celebrating Cali, watching movies and I cooked all day!
That afternoon, Gammy, Papa, Tracy, Sarah, Isaac, Eli and Chloe came over for the Christmas/Cali Pasta Dinner!




 There was Cranberry salad, of course...
 We all just hung out and ate yummy food...


 And obsessed over this guy-


 Our guests left pretty early.  It was a different Christmas because of the divorce.  But it was still sweet and special.  I loved snuggling up with these guys that night on the couch.  They truly our the best gifts I have ever received.
Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment