This was a bittersweet day. Renee's mom, Leigh, passed away after a hard fought, long battle with cancer. Renee and her siblings are devastated at the thought of living without her. She was such a beautiful person, inside & out. When I heard, I reached out to Yvonne and Vicky, to see if we could all make the funeral and be there to support Renee. They were able to make it work with their schedules and we met up in Fallbrook for the service. The service was very nice and we ran into Jamie too!
We didn't go to the cemetery. Renee asked us to meet her at the house. So, we headed over and enjoyed the view of the beautiful backyard. We all commented that this would probably be our last time here. It is such a pretty place...
Renee was so touched that we were there. In a sea of friends of her mother, she said it was so nice to have friends of her own there for her. I'm so glad we could make it happen.





No comments:
Post a Comment