Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Junior Prom

Cali had spent the year in ASB working her butt off on this prom.  She wasn't really pumped on going, but dangit!, she was going to go and make it a fun night because she put so much into making it happen.  The theme was, " Fly Me to the Moon".  I think.  She wanted a dress with stars on it.  So I searched the internet and found the perfect dress at Sears!  She also wanted a pretty up-do.  So, I googled "easy up dos" and bam!  I was able to give her a beautiful hair do!  The day finally arrived in mid-May.  We picked up her buddy Alyssa and some Olive Garden take out and had dinner at our house.  Then we went down to the corner and took pics at the little garden outside the fire station.
Isn't my little girl stunning?

 The firefighters were so cute and sweet and talked to them for a bit and asked if they wanted a pic with the truck.  Heck yeah!
 I just couldn't get over how beautiful and how grown up she looked...




 And the best part???  Because we were on the corner, so many of our friends were able to come by and send her off!  Mama Renner just happened to be driving by and hopped out to wish Cali a happy night!


 And her little fan club also showed up to wish her luck!
 And her "Mamas"!
 Jer and I drove them down to the Broadway Pier at the Embarcadero in San Diego.  That's where the event took place.  The girls had a fun night with their buds!





No comments:

Post a Comment