Monday, March 8, 2021

Cali Weekend

 I found out that Allegiant Airlines has a cheap flight from LAX to Provo!  So, for the 3 day MLK weekend, I flew up to visit my girl!
I took an Uber to Thread Wallets so that I could see where she works!
She has the best job and co workers!






On Friday night, I took Cali, Chloe and Victoria to the Ice Castles in Midway!
And we went on a sleigh ride!















It was magical!  And I had the best time on this adventure with these girls!
On Saturday, we slept in and then I took the girls to visit Grandma.
She looked so good and was so happy to see us!

The girls had a ward activity that night, so I hung out with Grandma while they went Ice Skating.
On Sunday, we drove up to visit our Bauer family!  We didnt stay long.  They all had plans.  But we got to give them all hugs!




We had some time to kill and we went into Park City for lunch and had some yucky fish.  We stopped at Wal Mart and I did some shopping.  We drove down to Isaac & Sarah's and I made them dinner.  

I had to fly back home on Monday. I am so glad I got to have this weekend!  I love spending time with all of these people, but especially Cali.

































No comments:

Post a Comment