Last stop on our CA NFL TRAINING CAMP TOUR was the best one- San Francisco Baby!
On Friday 8/6, we drove up to Santa Clarita and stayed right across the street from Levi's Stadium!
When I was checking in, I asked the clerk if we could get a stadium view room. He hesitated and then I told him that I drove my son up from San Diego to watch training camp. So, he caved and gave us one!
That night, we went to a 49er diner for dinner, The Canyon Inn.
The place was covered in 49er sports memorabilia and I got to color a pic of "The Catch".
After our fun, yummy dinner, we watched college football and SportsCenter until bed time!
Saturday 8/7-
Training Camp Day!
Funny story, we are waiting in line and get up to the gate, when the security lady tells Brody that he can't bring in his football. WTH?! Lame! So we start to walk back to the hotel, but then I spot some cones in the parking lot off to the side. So, we hid his football in one of the cones and it was there when we were done. Phew!
This stadium is beautiful. We walked around and visited the Team Store. I got some stickers and Brody got a football.
Then we grabbed some seats down close to the field.
For the next 2 hours, we watched the players practice.
Some of the players gave their gloves and stuff and signed autographs to people who walked down to the field. Brody waited so patiently until every single player had gone into the locker room. We were the last ones to leave.
A couple of these pics posted out of order, but here we are about to leave the stadium. What a great day! We loved it!
Then we made the 8 hour drive home. Are we crazy? Yes! But what a memory!
No comments:
Post a Comment