Thursday, January 6, 2022

Crashing Jeremy's Conference

 Jeremy had a conference in downtown San Diego, September 29-October 2nd.  He was staying at the Grand Hyatt and I decided to take Friday off of work and join him.  I drove down Thursday night and we went to dinner.  Then we relaxed and enjoyed the view from his room-

Friday, October 1st
Jeremy had to be up early and down to the conference.  I got to sleep in!  Then I headed to the pool for the day.
It was a HOT day in San Diego and I took advantage of the sun and the food and drinks by the pool.  Had my own little "me party" and loved it!
That night when Jeremy was finished, we hopped on the ferry to Coronado for dinner at Saiko Sushi.  Face masks were required and we left ours at the Hotel.  So, we used our jackets!
We rode the ferry over just as the sun was setting...


We walked right into Saiko and ate at the bar.  We had the best service and the yummiest sushi!  It was such a great day!
Saturday, Oct 2nd-
We slept in and then we grabbed the breakfast buffet at the hotel.  We did not want to leave, but we needed to get home and enjoy conference weekend with our family.  I am so glad I let Jeremy talk me into taking the day off and taking time for myself.  It was so needed.  And I always love it when the two of us can adventure together!



No comments:

Post a Comment