Tuesday, July 5, 2022

A very special night

 Tuesday, March 1st-
These 2 decided to go through the temple for their own endowments together.  Sniff, sniff.
And they just wanted it to be us.  No big deal.
I don't want to post too much about their experience.  It was personal for them.  But it was a little overwhelming for both of them and not exactly the super spiritual experience that they had hoped for.  We tried explaining that the first time is always a little awkward and alot to take in.  And that each time you go, the easier and more special it becomes.
But, Jeremy and I sure loved being their escorts and being in the temple with them.  It was an incredible experience for us, as parents, having this moment with our children.  I love their commitment to the Lord and their willingness to do what He has asked of them.  Those smiles are the real deal.  This family is forever!







No comments:

Post a Comment