Monday, January 29, 2024

Star Wars Night at the Padres!

 Saturday July 16, 2022
For Fathers Day, we got the Papas tickets to go to the Padres Game on Star Wars Night.  It was a super fun game and had fireworks after the game.



Brody and I picked up Papa and met everyone else at the game.  After the fireworks, Brody's girlfriend, Olivia, had a panic attack and couldn't calm down.  The paramedics were called and I had to ride in the ambulance to the hospital with her, because her mom wouldn't come get her!  It was wild.  But she calmed down and got looked at and her dad met us at the hospital.  Jeremy grabbed my jeep and Brody and met us there too.  Papa Carl took everyone else home.  Brody was pretty shaken up about the whole episode.  I'm just glad she was ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment