Friday, September 9, 2011

"Power Outage Day"

What do you do when school is cancelled?  YOU GO TO DISNEYLAND!!!  Or at least, that's what we did.
 We only went for 6 hours, because we had a birthday party to get to at night.  But we got to do so much because it wasn't crowded.  And the weather was perfect!  We started out at Disneyland. 
 And after my most favorite ride on Star Tours so far, we headed over to California Adventure.  While Cali & Gav were on the Rapids, I took these 2 over to the Wilderness Trail.  We've never done that before and they had so much fun!

 We had to ride the new Little Mermaid ride and it was so cute!
 And look at all my cuties on the King Triton Carousel!  
I love hangin' out with these 4!  I would like to thank the SDG&E employee who screwed up and shut off the power, so that we could have this fun day!  Thank You !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment