Monday, February 6, 2012

Boys Night Out!

My Boys
 When we took Gav to Medieval Times for his birthday, I signed up for the "Fan Pass".  Last week, I got an email from them saying that they had a new show and were offering their fan pass people a chance to see it for FREE!  So, I responded to the email and said I was interested in attending the Friday night show.  Late afternoon, on Friday, we got a response that said we could go!  Only Jeremy and I could go for free, but with the fan pass, the kids could get in for half off ($18).  Cali was at a slumber party, so we grabbed the boys and headed on up to Buena Park.  They LOVED it!
Mesmerized...


Cheering for the Green Knight Again!
 We got assigned the Green Knight again, but he wasn't the bad guy this time.  It was lots of fun.....Luke was sooooooo into it!  But, we didn't get a picture of him.  I forgot my camera, so these pics are from Jer's Phone.
I love my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment