Sunday, February 19, 2012

Movie Reviews...

Inspiring...
This movie was very well done.  It tells the story of the Tuskegee Airmen and their contribution to WW II.  It really shows the struggles African-American servicemen had to go through in order to prove themselves.  Gavin and Luke really enjoyed it...but Cali didn't like the scenes that dealt with getting wounded and when a pilot died.  Brody really liked the beginning and the airplanes...but other than that...it was over his head.  Good movie....
OK....it's Star Wars, so we're going to like it!  Even if we have seen it so many times before..
It was Epic! (According to the kids)
I really enjoyed seeing it on the big screen.  The 3D was ok...just that ok.  It did not "wow" me.  But it was very clear and I still got goosebumps on my favorite parts.  The kids absolutely LOVED seeing it...and I loved seeing their faces while they watched it.


No comments:

Post a Comment