This past week, we got to spend it playing with the WOOLFS! They showed up Monday night and stayed with us until yesterday. We spent the week hanging out and playing at the beach and Knotts Berry Farm and swimming at Nana's pool. Jeremy even watched the kids one night, so that Shauna and I could get a girls night. It was so much fun.....and I am so exhausted! Here are some shots of the week:
![]() |
| Kids so happy to be together again! Monday night |
| Pancakes for breakfast before the beach |
Tuesday: Carlsbad Beach Day
Wednesday was the 4th of July and we spent it at the beach with my family. I'll be doing a whole separate post for that....
Thursday: I stayed home with these 3 and took them to Chuck E Cheese.
Shauna took the big kids to Knotts Berry Farm:
Friday, we got to have my nephews join us and we went swimming at the Ranch.
Everyone loves playing the "Theme" Game.
Even though we were both thoroughly exhausted, we went out to dinner (Mi Guadalajara) and did a little shopping. We loved having them here....it feels so normal and natural having them here with us. I will miss them when they leave for Minnesota...again!
![]() |
| Me & My Bestie |









No comments:
Post a Comment