Last Friday, I took Gav out of school and we headed down to the MCRD in San Diego for DJ's graduation from Boot Camp.
It was a beautiful (HOT!) day, and the ceremony was so cool! I'm so glad I decided to attend and that Gav got to see it too. It was so patriotic and emotional. I love this country and have such respect and gratitude for these young men.
Here is Platoon # 3205 of Indy Company-
PFC Conde...right up front!
Proud Mommy from the stands...
One more time around the parade...
He's all done! And here's a hug from Aunt Pam:
The "Proud Mom of a U.S. Marine":
It was such a great day! And the fam is so excited to have him home for 17 days. Then it's off to Camp Pendleton for a couple of months, before heading to Washington D.C..
![]() |
| Cody, Don, DJ, Julie & Pamela |
I love this kid! I am a Proud Cousin of a U.S. Marine!
I took lots of pictures of the ceremony. To see them all, click HERE.




No comments:
Post a Comment