Sunday, February 10, 2013

40 ROCKS!!!!

My Hubby is 40!!!
It's Official!
I asked him a while ago what he wanted to do for his 40th.  I REALLY was hoping he wanted to go somewhere...like Hawaii!  But, he said he wanted a party.  So, a PARTY was what he got.  It took a lot of planning and money.  And I kept most of it a secret and invited a lot of people.  After stressing out for a couple of weeks and because it had been raining the night before, Saturday arrived and the party went down and it was ROCKIN'!

I had received enough RSVP's for 80 people!  About 60 showed up and we had such a fun night!  It was freezing outside (ok, by California standards...), but thanks to my YOF, we had some fancy space heaters and a bonfire to keep us warm.  We also kept warm by dancing our butts off.  The yard looked awesome.  We had Rock n Roll themed decorations, a (fake) photo booth, food from L & L Hawaiian BBQ and a really fun DJ!

I think everyone had a great time...

I had a lot of dress up stuff and inflatable instruments to play with...


The highlight of the night was the amazing cake!  I did NOT make it...Crimson Cakes did!  And they did an amazing job and it was DELICIOUS!


It was 4 hours of solid fun with friends and family!  Jeremy loved his party and was so thankful for all the people that came to play with him.  This is my favorite pic of the night...

Rock Stars!  Jer & David
Happy Birthday Jeremy!  I really hope "40 Rocks!"
To see all the fun pix...Click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment