Monday, July 14, 2014

Cub Scout Day Camp 2014

This was Brody's first year at Cub Scout camp.  It was held at the Gas & Steam Engine Museum.  I was told that I volunteered and ran a rotation all week AND had all my children volunteer, Brody could attend for FREE!  So I jumped on that offer.  So, last Monday, we all headed down and got our assignments for the week.  Gav helped me teach the belt loop rotation, Cali helped at Sports and Luke was sent to help at Arts & Crafts.
 And Brody joined his group, Wolf Den 3!
 By the second day, the sibling group had grown.  So, Luke was asked to help out there instead.  He had so much fun and the little kids loved chasing him around and playing with him.



 The whole week was so well done.  Brody had such a great time.  And I really enjoyed doing the Belt Loop Rotation.


 On the last day, its a short day, and there's no belt loop rotation.  I got to help at Arts and Crafts and the day ends at noon.  Then we had a big luncheon and watched all the dens do their skits.
 I was so proud of these 3.  They were such great helpers all week!  Here they are getting their certificates...they were so done...

No comments:

Post a Comment