Thursday, July 17, 2014

FHE - Beach Style

When I was growing up, we spent all of our Summer FHE's with the Grub Club and their families.  Jeremy and I have tried for years to get that tradition up and running again.  Thanks to my fellow Grub Club Alumni, the Bronsons & the Gemmells, we have renewed the tradition!  Monday night was the inaugural event!  Terry went down early and saved the pit all day.  Kaci, Tami and I and the kids all headed down throughout the day.  



 Around 5ish, we all gathered around the campfire to roast hot dogs...
 And then more people began to show up...


 We had so much fun roasting weenies and marshmallows...

 And Kathy and I taught everyone how to make chocolate cake inside of an orange...
 Jer got in some surfing and even got little Hunter up on his first try!

 It was so much fun hanging out with all our buddies...
 Getting warm by the fire...
 And watching all the kids play, just like we used to do back in the day!
So, join us!  Every Monday night, North Jetty of the Harbor.  We are sticking with this tradition all Summer long!

No comments:

Post a Comment