Fridays are my days off.
So, when Gavin asked if I could drive to Torrey Pines this past Friday for a field trip, I was so happy to do so! When I asked what they would be doing, he said just hiking and hanging out. His teacher said I could just drop them off or hang out too. I don't get to be down this way often, so I thought taking advantage of being this close to the temple, I would go do a session. Krista Vargas was driving for the field trip too, so I asked her if she wanted to join me. She accepted! So we went together and had a nice session and lunch in the cafeteria. Then we headed back to Torrey Pines to enjoy the last hour of the field trip hanging out on the beach. Not a bad way to spend the day!


No comments:
Post a Comment