So, I have lagged on keeping up with my D23 membership and all its happenings. Luke has been waiting for me to find a show that I could take him to. Finally, I found one he would love and on Saturday we made the trip up to The Walt Disney Studios for a "From the Vaults" screening of "The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad". He was so stoked!
We got all checked in, got our free litho print gift and Luke picked out our seats for the show!
One of our commemorative 65th Anniversary Lithos...
They Have really made these events extra special. We got to hear a choir sing a never before heard song that was cut from Mr. Toad. We found out that they are publishing books full of songs written for Disney movies that were either cut or never used.
Then they had a presentation by a film professor, detailing the relationship and collaboration between Walt Disney and Bing Crosby.
Then we got to watch the movie...
And the bonus??? They allowed us to shop at the Employee Store for an hour after the screening!
He was so excited to get prizes from the store...
And he loved checking out the Studio lot...
It was such a great day to spend with my Lukey! A day neither one of us will ever forget! I love making memories with my kids. And I love the special days I get with them!















No comments:
Post a Comment