Tuesday, October 21, 2014

39

I woke up Friday, October 17th to this...
 My sweet husband had candy, flowers, balloons, chips and tp (tp?) set out to greet me!  He even took the boys to school for me.  Cali wasn't feeling well, so her and I spent the day being lazy and watching Netflix.  It was AWESOME!  She even let me open her gift early...
 Around Noon, I got a sweet little visitor who wanted to bring me cake... (a doughnut)-
 Then, that night, Jeremy put together a fun dinner with friends at the new Green Dragon Tavern.  But first, I got to open presents from my kiddos...
 Lukey got me a lego millennium falcon... 
 Gav got me XMen Days of Future Past...
 Brody got me a Mickey Mouse shirt...
 And Mia got me a hug!
This man made sure I got spoiled all day!
 We left the kids home to babysit everyone else's kids and we headed to dinner with some of my most favorite people...








I had such a wonderful day and night!  I heard from so many friends and relatives and could really feel the love.  I can't believe that I'm 39!  Its crazy to think that this time next year I will be 40!  It makes no difference, though!  I feel great and am so happy and grateful for all my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment