I LOVE General Conference!
This time, we forgot to do our Fantasy game...Boo! I blame Soccer! We had 2 early games on Saturday morning. And thanks to technology, I was able to catch most of the Saturday Morning Session on my phone. We were able to watch most of the Afternoon session before heading to Julie's and thanks to technology again, we were able to finish it on the drive.
Sunday is always the best though! Because we wake up and watch the Morning Session in our p.j.'s, then clean up and head over to Gammy & Papa's for the Afternoon Session and Food Fest!
| Mmmmm...Holy Waffles & Burritos! |
This time, we were all just so tired and lazy after Conference that we almost didn't take the traditional walk down to the beach. Luckily, Papa would not let that happen. It was a beautiful day...
Instead of walking all the way to the pier though, we opted to hang out in a little cove of our own at the end of Wisconsin Street. We sat on the rocks and watched the waves and some of us even got a little (a lot) wet!
The walk was very refreshing and I'm so glad we did it. Once back to G & P's, it was time for another feast! This time, they made a yummy chicken dinner to help kick off Mark's Birthday celebration!
Here's the pics from my Dad's phone from our walk...
No comments:
Post a Comment