Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!

Wednesday night was New Years Eve!  No Rose Parade this year.  I was a little sad at first, but then I heard how cold it would be on the street and counted my blessings that I would be warm at home! Cali had babysitting plans, but they got cancelled.
Jeremy and I had been invited to a party, but opted to hang out at home with the kids.  Gavin invited Hunter over for dinner.  I made a feast!

Jeremy took Hunter and Gavin to the New Years Eve Dance and then we had our own little dance party at home.  We even made our own hats-

The kids all fell asleep way before midnight.  But we stayed up and waited for Gav to get home.  We watched Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year and watched the ball drop in Times Square.  Then we kissed!!!  Just like we did 19 years ago at the Rose Parade, right before he asked me to marry him!  It was a nice, comfortable, loving New Year!  It was a great way to end this amazing year.  2014 was good to us!  I hope 2015 is too!
Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment