So, because Cali is in Mustang Band, they got invited to play with the RBVHS Band at Disneyland!!!! She was so excited and Saturday was THE day! She got to ride up with the band on the bus, while Luke & I met them up there. It was a crowded Saturday, so Gavin & Brody didn't want to go. But Lukey is my Disneyland Boy and I'm so glad he was my date for the day. Cali was off with her friends most of the day. So Lukey and I did all the stuff he likes to do. We started with lunch at Gepetto's and then our first ride...
He is not the biggest lover of all the rides and loves to just walk around, take in the sights and the shows...
We did get some glances at the girls throughout the day...
Our only fast pass ride was Star Tours...
And we met up with the band in Toon Town before they went backstage to get ready...
While the band was getting ready, the first parade was going on, so we walked right onto Small World...
Then we got some drinks and pretzels and our spot on the parade route. We waited for 1 1/2 hours...
Then it was RBV's turn to walk down the parade route!!!
I yelled and screamed and was so excited for all of these kids. They went by so fast, I couldn't really see anyone, so I kept snapping pics and found this after...
Hi Mr. Fennell!!!
Cali had such a fun experience and Luke & I stayed in our spot for the parade. The Frozen float freaked Luke out...
After the parade we headed to Adventureland for the tiki room, of course...
And then we met up with Cali to head home.
We got to watch the fireworks before we left and even saw a couple get engaged! It was a very fun, very long day. I'm so glad I got to see my Angel play with the High School band at Disneyland!
Making Memories...






No comments:
Post a Comment