Friday, March 27, 2015

HTHNC Track & Filed

Gavin decided to join the Track Team this year.  I think it had a little to do with the fact that his girlfriend is on the team AND he idolizes his cousin Sean.  But whatever...I'm stoked!
Since I have this week off for Spring Break, I was able to drive to his meet yesterday in Freaking Hot Chula Vista.  It was over 90 degrees!!!
 But, it was beautiful...
 And I got to see this guy run...isn't he cute?  Ha!
 Go Raptors!
 He was supposed to do discus, but scratched because he missed the sign in...
 But he ran the 100 M...
 And did well-
 His final event was the 200 M and he was in last place the whole race until the very end,

 Then the guy next to him tripped and fell!!!  So Gav came in second to last!  Woo Hoo!
These meets are so dang long.  I was not prepared for the 4 hours.  But I am so glad I got to be there and cheer my Bug on and his team.  

No comments:

Post a Comment