Thursday, March 5, 2015

 Last night, Disneyland had one of their Special Annual Passholder events, to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Indiana Jones Ride.  It was only for registered AP holders from 8-Midnight, after the park closed.  We headed up after school and got there with a couple of hours to kill.  So, we started our night at California Adventure and got some of our favorite rides in.
I rode w/ my Big Kids on Mater...

They Love Each Other...the Team! 
 Loved being able to SCREAM w/ my Angel!

 Mantonio the Whale!!!
 We like to call this a "Brody Sandwich"...
Luke and I got some pinball playing in...
 And we finished our night with a ride on Thunder Mountain!  Oh Yeah!  We were done by 10:30 and said goodbye!  School and work the next day...BOO!  I love my kiddos and love that we get to have special nights like these...


No comments:

Post a Comment