Thursday, January 21, 2016

Big Week for the Bug

Tuesday was a milestone day in our home.  Gavin started College.  Yep.  Jeremy dropped him off at the Institute after Seminary.  The Institute!  I made so many memories at this place!
 I told him to make the Institute his "Home away from Home".  He made some new friends and signed up for a Book of Mormon Class.  He has classes at Palomar M-Th.  I can't believe I am actually the mother of a college student!!!
This week we are also getting motivated to get him his drivers license.  He is taking courses with a new driving school and driving to and from school every day.  His test takes place at the end of next month.
Next on the list is a job.  I'm proud of this kid and how he is handling all of these big changes in his life.  I just hope and pray 2016 is a good year for this guy.  I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment