Last Wednesday night, Cali and I drove to Long Beach and hopped on a plane to Salt Lake for the wedding of the year! Catrina and Henrique getting hitched!
We got in late, so we stayed at a hotel near the airport. It was so nice and warm and comfy. We woke up Thursday morning, got ready and headed downtown to the temple. Cali got to wait in the big waiting room with Cindy, Grandma Parker and some of Trini's friends. She spent the whole time taking care of Jane (Lucky!). I got to go to the sealing and it was beautiful. They met at this temple, while attending a friend's sealing. Now they were back and being sealed by the same person that sealed their friends. Trini looked absolutely beautiful in her "Elven Princess" dress! And she is so happy! Which makes me so happy!!!
Mr. & Mrs. Medieros...
So incredibly happy for this girl!
One big happy family...
So glad my girl could come with me! We love to see the temple...
Look at this beautiful bride!
As beautiful as the temple was, it was FREEZING outside! So, Cali and I took off across the street and had ourselves a nice warm lunch at the Blue Lemon. Then we headed to the mall in Sandy to kill some time before the Ring Ceremony. We had fun shopping together and staying warm. Then we headed to Lindon for the fun stuff.
Wadley Farms, Lindon UT-
Whoa!
This place is magical. The grounds, the buildings and the snow coming down....It was perfect!
And the inside was just as magical!
They had a ring ceremony in the little chapel in the back...
And then the reception began....
LOVE her dress! Look at the back...
There were so many peeps that we love! We had so much fun partying it up with all of our favorite people-
And I just keep smiling at how happy my Trini was...
First Dance...
And Daddy...
The day was the happiest of days! This family holds big chunks of my heart and I am so happy that they are all so happy!!! Congrats Trini and Henrique!!
Friday-
We spent the night in Orem at Jordan and Kerrisa's after the reception. Then we got up to lots of snow! We drove up to Salt Lake again, for a visit with Gramma Gerry.
It was so pretty...
We hung out with Papa and Gramma and picked up Sage from school. Then we went to lunch at the Olive Garden. We came back to the house and just visited, until I noticed the clouds moving in and then we got on the road before the snow started coming down.
We made a safe drive back to Orem and spent the evening with these cuties...
Kerrisa made a yummy dinner and then Sean and Kayley came over to hang out. It was a fun night!
Saturday-
We slept in and slowly got ourselves packed up and ready. For lunch we met with "TheCountdownKids" - Colby and Kenzie! We loved having this hour of time to visit with just them. They are so awesome and doing so great. I love them so much!
Then we raced off to BYU to see Sean run in his first meet! But I missed the turn and we missed his run (dangit!). But we still got to see him after and grabbed this quick pic-
We had some time to kill before we had to be at the airport, so we headed up the Canyon to see Candace and Jane. Look at the scenery on the drive...
SNOW & A WATERFALL !!!
We only got to visit for an hour...but an hour with these girls is precious!
I'm so glad we made this stop!
We had to have the rental car back by 5:00 PM, so down the Canyon we went one last time to head home...
It was a whirlwind 3 day adventure and we loved every minute of it! Love all of my family and so glad I get to participate in the happy occasions of their lives. I feel so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment