Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Conference Weekend

Whoa!  We had quite the weekend.  We had the Stanclifts staying with us, it was Brody's birthday and Cousin Stephanie and her family came into town too and hung out with us.  AND it was also the 186th semi-annual General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  Here are some of my favorite quotes from the Saturday Sessions...








Between sessions, Cali, Jeremy and I had to go to the beach and soak up the beautiful weather...


We missed the afternoon session, but I watched it Saturday night, once everyone was in bed.  Jeremy took the boys and Stephanie's Jeremy to the Priesthood session and then Steph and fam headed to my parent's for the night.  The Stanclifts returned from Marshall's day of the IronMan and spent one last night with us.
Sunday morning, we all gathered to watch the morning session in our pj's.  Here are my Sunday favorites...










The Stanclifts left and we went over to my mom's for the second session and for the Holy Waffles and Burrito feast!
 Some of us took the traditional walk to the pier afterwards...




And we spent the rest of the afternoon/evening visiting with Stephanie and her family.  I'm so happy we were able to enjoy conference and so much time with special friends and family.  And now I'm pooped!




No comments:

Post a Comment