Monday, April 4, 2016

Double Digits

 On Friday, April 1st, this kid turned 10!!!  Wha????  I know!
We had the Stanclift's staying with us and he spent the morning playing with Gavin and Ayva and sporting Marshall's cool bkie helmet.
I kept asking him what he wanted to do.  He just wanted pancakes for breakfast and cheggs.  
He wanted to stay home and play Madden.  
He wanted Souplantation for lunch...
 And then, we purchased the digital download of The Force Awakens and he spent the afternoon watching it and all of the bonus features!
 That night, we invited everyone over for some pizza and brownies to celebrate!
 Its been a crazy week and Spring Break, so not a whole lot of people were able to come.  But we had a great time with those that did!











Jeremy took the 3 boys to do some laser tag after the party, but didn't take any pics (dangit!).  Brody said he loved his birthday!  He's excited that he is FINALLY 10.  I'm still in shock!  But this guy brings so much fun and love to our family.  He is my baby and I am so glad I get to be his mom!  Happy Birthday Brody Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment