Wednesday, December 28, 2016

12/27/2016

Oh man...this was a tough one.  I woke up yesterday morning to the news that my hero, my favorite princess, died.  She had suffered a heart attack over the weekend on a plane returning home from London.  She was unable to recover and passed away.  It hurt.  I cried.  She has been such a big part of my life.  Princess Leia.
The world loved her.  I loved her.
Cali was sad too and spent time with her new paints creating a memory...

I will always cherish the time at SDCC, when I got to take Gavin and Cali to meet her.  She was so sweet!  The kids were being shy and wouldn't talk to her.  She tried to get them to talk to her by sharing a bag of Skittles with them.
She was crazy!  But, good crazy!  She is so missed already...
Goodbye Princess Leia...May The Force Be with You...

UPDATE:
And then...on 12/28, this happened...
Life is so unfair sometimes.  Although, Debbie's last words were, "I want to be with Carrie.".  And I find it so interesting, that Princess Leia's mom dies from a broken heart.
2016 took alot of special people from this world.
But we can keep their memories alive when we watch the movies that touched our lives.
God be with you til we meet...



No comments:

Post a Comment