We started this year's Christmas Celebration by going to see the Temple lights right at 5 PM when the lights came on. We were joined by Scrac and met Gammy & Papa there.
It was really chilly!
And I loved that it wasn't completely dark yet. I got some great shots of the sky and the clouds...
We all had so much fun hanging out and enjoying the sights!
The Christmas trash can pic-
I took so many pics! It was just so pretty and my family is so dang cute!
"All is Calm, All is Bright..."
After the temple, we headed to Island's for Christmas Eve Dinner!
It was warm and yummy and Cali got a free Birthday dessert!
Her last night as a 14 year old!
We came home and made cookies for Santa...
Tracked Santa...
even Daddy jumped in and decorated some cookies-
They're beautiful!
We watched "A Christmas Story".-
And Daddy read "The Night Before Christmas"-
We ended the night with a video of the Nativity and sent the kids to bed.
I got to bed around midnight...
Can't wait for tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment