Monday, April 10, 2017

#TheHappyHeatons

This was such a happy day!  5 years after having her world shattered to pieces...
Keri has found love again!  And with an amzing guy, Scotty!
I could not miss this special day!  I raced from Anaheim, with only 2 hours to get there...and I pulled in, dressed in the parking lot, and made it to my seat, just as the flower girls started down the aisle.






 The ceremony was short and sweet.  And I got to hang out and entertain the kids during pictures!

 I love this family so much!  And I am so happy for Keri!
 Brynlee was so stoked and was hamming it up all night!

 And can you believe all those flower girls???
 I took this beauty of my favorite family!
And then we got to enjoy a little of the reception and the yummy food with our loved ones!

We stayed until the flash mob, and then we hopped back in the car to race back to Anaheim to meet Gav!
What a day!





No comments:

Post a Comment