Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Anniversary Getaway

We were not going to be able to go away for the weekend.  We were tight on time and funds.  But about 3 nights before the weekend, Jeremy said we needed at least a night away.  I knew I had enough points for at least one night with Best Western.  So, I found us a room at the Best Western Capistrano Inn in San Juan Capistrano.  So, after church, we headed to Oceanside Harbor for a walk and some lunch at Fish n Chips.  Then we headed up to SJC.  We just laid around and ate snacks and watched movies.  Then we slept in on Monday, Memorial Day.
We slept way in, then headed down to the Historical District for a nice day of sightseeing.  We loved the nice little wake throught the district, then we headed over to the Mission.




 Jeremy had never been here before!  It was absolutely beautiful day to walk around the grounds.




 We grabbed a yummy lunch at the Mission Grill...
 Then we finished the day with  some relaxation at the beach!

It was short, sweet and perfect!  Happy 22 years to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment