I'm a Great Aunt!
On August 3rd, this sweet boy came into the world and blessed our lives. Sarah did not have the most awesome of deliveries. She had a fever and tore pretty bad. She lost a lot of blood. Because of her fever, Eli had to go to the NICU to be away from her and also to make sure it didn't pass to him during labor. In the NICU they put little cameras in the beds, so that you can watch the babies, I stalked him all weekend! I was able to be at the hospital and catch a peek of him right after he was born. I also got to see Sarah and give her big hug. I love her and this family so much! Things are weird right now with my family. Mark and Tracy are getting a divorce. It sucks and there is so much anger and sadness. But this little boy has brought so much joy already. I know that we will make sure he gets lots and lots of love!





No comments:
Post a Comment