We called Cali on our last night in Florida. She had plans to spend Easter with her roommates. She told us on the call that plans had changed. She no longer had Easter plans. I had her in speaker, so I asked her if she wanted to come home. She said she did. So, while I was talking to her, Jeremy and I right then and there, booked her a flight home the next day!
It was so fun to have 3 of the kids here! It was a little bit different and the Easter bunny didn't have time to put a whole lot together, but we still managed to have a wonderful day!
It was General Conference. So that made the day extra special! Gavin and Kristin came over for the afternoon session and we took some family pics!
Then the San Marcos Wilson came over for an egg hunt and dinner! Hailee was stoked! Meish's family and Gammy and Papa came too!
It really was a nice day. I truly am so grateful for this day and the opportunity it gives me to reflect on the Life, Death and Resurrection of the Savior. I really tried to focus on the Savior every day leading up to Easter. It was hard with so much going on, but I am grateful for being able to try. Happy Easter.
















No comments:
Post a Comment