Look at this Itinerary! It is crazy! Elder Wilson has got himself some long travel days. This mama prayed and prayed he would do ok. And get there safely!
He was able to see Sister Wilson the night before he left...
And the day before, he was messaging me all stressed out that he didn't have enough room in his luggage for all of his stuff! He never let me see the emails that detailed what exactly he needed, so I just did my best based on the information I had. I thought we did so good with only 2 suitcases! Then the most amazing thing happened, he told me that it wasn't my fault! That is was on him. That he should have been more and better prepared. Whoa. I was blown away. I cried. My boy was learning and maturing already. And then he sent me this in the middle of the night as he was about to leave the MTC. He did it! Good luck my wonderful son!
I anxiously waited and checked my phone non-stop over the next 24-48 hours. Then, the message came. They made it safely. And he was happy and ready.
Time to go to work!








No comments:
Post a Comment